Windsor and Essex County housing resources
- This page is a work in progress. Feel free to join to help edit Projex.Wiki. Check back for developments.
- StatCan.gc.ca: 40 million strong: Canada reaches a new population milestone
- June 15, 2023
- CBC.ca: Canada's population grew by record 1 million in 2022, spurred by international migration
- Total population closing in on 40 million as Canada remains fastest-growing G7 country: StatsCan
- ~ Thomson Reuters · Posted: Mar 22, 2023
Please, add your postings below. This is an interactive housing board and your participation is valued.
This page may be dramatically re-organized when it gets utilized, busier, and crowded.
You may also post, comment, and discuss on the SaidIt forum:
249 Pillette Street, Windsor
Posted 2022-01-19 with photos of the sign that's been on the lawn for a few days:
1 Bedroom Apartment
Guestimated: ~ $1,000 give or take.
249 Pillette Street,
(between Riverside Dr. E. and Wyandotte St. E.)
- North Western most apartment on 3rd floor
- Less than a block to Windsor's beautiful Reaume Park and the Peace Fountain
- 0.9km to No Frills grocery store
- Former apartment of Jeff St.Clair
- Rally attendee, bass player, artist, building manager
- He passed away of throat cancer shortly before Christmas 2021
- In the fourth and bottom photo from the front lawn sidewalk you can see the Detroit River, as well as the next door house, home of rally folks User:JasonCarswell and Al.
- coming soon
- more coming soon
- South-Western Ontario calendar and newsletter
- Windsor and Essex County arts and media
- Windsor and Essex County bicycling resources
- Windsor and Essex County education resources
- Windsor and Essex County employment resources
- Windsor and Essex County entertainment
- Windsor and Essex County food resources
- Windsor and Essex County health resources
- Windsor and Essex County housing resources
- Windsor and Essex County legal resources
- Windsor and Essex County little free libraries
- Windsor and Essex County memorials
- Windsor, Ontario