WEFringe monthly newsletter
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|WORK IN PROGRESS!|
This page is under development.
Check back soon for updates.
- This page is a work in progress, under development.
- Not to be confused with WEFringe group email lists.
- Not to be confused with WEFringe monthly birthday celebrations.
WEFringe monthly newsletter (current working title), is a monthly newsletter project of and by the people of Windsor and Essex County, Ontario, Canada, with a focus on sharing critical information to prepare for the worst while hoping and striving for the best while resisting and fighting the tyranny of government and corporate overreach.
The name of this project, WEFringe newsletter, is a temporary title to work with for now, until it is soon replaced with the long-term name and new branding. Outlined below on this page are the open contests for the best name, slogan, and branding ideas.
- Goals coming soon.
- Production management details coming soon.
- Communication details coming soon.
- Discussion and organizing via email and Projex.Wiki
- WEFringe group email lists
- Development details coming soon.
- Outreach details coming soon.
- reach out to all groups and political parties in Windsor and Essex County
- only share what you want to share with the world
- 1st request (optional) for each group
- meeting times / schedules / calendar of upcoming events
- group name
- 2nd request (optional) for each group
- submit an article or few, from a paragraph to a half-page
- 3rd request (optional) for each group
- submit a cartoon, comic, design, graphic, illustration, image, meme, or photo
- provide source
- get permission if possible
- 4th request (optional) for each group
- consider and discuss if we want overarching themes for newsletters
- 5th request (optional) for each group
- consider and discuss whether we want to advertise or promote anything
- consider and discuss what rules and guides we might establish in a charter
- 6th request (optional) for each group
- help review the content
- help format the content
- help publish the content
- present on Projex.Wiki
- PDFs may be self-printed by anyone anywhere
- print out and...
- perhaps future performers may read the newsletters in audio and/or video shows
- Submission outline details coming soon.
☐☑ draft optional requests
- Community submission details coming soon.
- Individual submission details coming soon.
Editing and layout
- Editing and layout details coming soon.
- Publishing details coming soon.
- Support details coming soon.
- Funding details coming soon.
- Merchandise details coming soon.
- Branding guide details coming soon.
- Open contest details coming soon.
- Name-branding contest details coming soon.
- Slogan contest details coming soon.
Branding and design contest
- Branding and design contest details coming soon.
Newsletter names, slogans, and submitters
Potential newsletter brand-names and submitters, so far:
- The Maple Fringe - Jason Carswell
- The Truth-Seeker (+ lighthouse logo) - Jason Carswell
- The Vigilant Beaver (+ beaver design) - Jason Carswell
- The W.E. Fringe Examiner (+ magnifying glass + theme) - Jason Carswell
- aka Fringe Examiner
- WEFringe: We the 'Fringe' Majority, of Windsor & Essex County. Fighting for freedom, preparing for the worst, hoping and striving for the best.
- Iconic hand holding magnifying glass over maple leaf monthly reveals different things: "Tyranny", Eye of Providence Over Pyramid, carpet fringe, ze bugz, etc.
- Potential themes: "Cens*rsh!p & Pr*paganda", "No World Order", "Surveilling The State Of Things", "Voluntarism & Voluntaryism", etc.
- Contest prize details coming soon.